Friday, May 29, 2020

WE ARE LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT STREET LEVEL TRANSPORTATION OBSTACLES !!!

"EMPLOYER: 'You are a government servant, 
you have to come to office 
even if it is a LOCKDOWN; 
otherwise, I may post you to a 
very remote place which is 
far away from this TOWN.'

EMPLOYEE: 'As per my gross salary, 
on every working day, 
I earn per day, Rs. 500/-; 
in this lockdown phase, 
my daily conveyance expenses 
in taxis is around 400/-; 
I will not come to office from tomorrow, 
as by playing mobile games only, 
I can earn per day, at least Rs. 100/-.'

EMPLOYER: 'The Indian Government has 
not declared in any Circular that for 
government servants, we have to 
arrange some office sponsored VEHICLES;  
but government servants have to attend 
office in lockdown phases, we are least 
bothered about the street level 
transportation OBSTACLES.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment