Friday, May 1, 2020

YOU CAN LEARN, EARN MONEY AND HAVE FUN WITH SO MANY ONLINE QUIZ ROUNDS IN THE APPS LIKE 'GRADEUP' AND 'QUREKA' !!!

"TEACHER: 'In our 
school days, I was regarded 
as a Junior 'QUIZMASTER'; 
because, for our school, I led from the 
front to win so many quiz competitions 
by giving correct answers much FASTER. 
As I grew up, I became a teacher 
and I used to feel that sometimes, 
students feel that these 
class lectures are so BORING; 
then, I planned to implement the quiz 
competition round in the last 20 minutes 
of every class and for the students, those 
quiz sessions became so INTERESTING.'

STUDENT: 'But, Sir, we are preparing 
for the All India Level Competitive 
Exams under your GUIDANCE; 
why are you suddenly telling us 
about the quiz competitions, 
I mean, what is its IMPORTANCE ?'

TEACHER: 'Hunger for knowledge 
increases within a human being, 
only when he/she fails in an 
exam, challenge or COMPETITION; 
I also want you all to dive into the sea of 
challenges where you can test yourself, how 
much knowledge you have actually 
gathered to cross the line of ELIMINATION. 
In any competitive exam, you will not have 
enough time to think to get an answer 
and utter the Archimedes word, 'EUREKA'; 
you can learn, earn money and have fun 
with so many online quiz rounds in the apps 
like 'Gradeup' and 'QUREKA'."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment