Saturday, July 25, 2020

IT IS TIME TO HAVE A RESEARCH TO MAKE EFFECTIVE RAPID TESTING KIT !!!

"BABLOO: 'Though quite costly, but, still, 
is it safe to wear reusable N95 MASK; 
it has now become a very 
important question to ASK; 
as breaking the cycle of contamination of this 
virus worldwide is becoming a very tough TASK.'

BABOOL: 'Even if I look like 
any gangster or jewel THIEF; 
I still rely on the triangular 
folded two layered HANDKERCHIEF.'

BABLA: 'I wear a mask on top of handkerchief 
and it becomes a three layered security, 
when I wear the mask on top of IT; 
but, I think that it is not the time to do a 
research on masks, rather it is time to have a 
research to make effective rapid testing KIT.'

BALA: 'This virus is MYSTERIOUS; 
as well as DANGEROUS. 
Even if the vaccine 
comes out 
in the MARKET; 
we have to wear handkerchief 
or mask, otherwise, anyone can 
become the next TARGET.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment