Sunday, February 2, 2020

THERE IS ALWAYS A SEA SHORE FOR 'ROBINSON CRUSOE' !!!

"Hermit said, 'Your Highness ! 
As a King, be a King of Hearts ALSO; 
no matter, even if there is a sea storm, there 
is always a sea shore for 'Robinson CRUSOE'. 
Whenever you are getting true love 
from any beautiful woman, 
regard it as a precious gift of GOD; 
closing down the door 
of your heart for anyone of them 
really hurts them a lot, my LORD.'

King said, 'I can keep the door of my 
heart always wide OPEN; 
but, if I fail to keep my promises or 
commitments, it will give them much PAIN. 
People of our Kingdom may try to 
spread rumors or spicy stories to 
create problems for them ONLY; 
so, I close the door of my heart with a hope 
that they may get love from someone special 
who will not make them feel so LONELY.'

Hermit said, 'It is not a planned activity, 
but, true love happens, though, 
it is also an act of COURAGE; 
loving someone under compulsions or due 
to social norms whom she truly does not 
love, is like carrying an extra LUGGAGE. 
Woman who loves truly, only wants 
true love and romance from her 
beloved person at any COST; 
in a true love, she hates commitments or 
conditions, she only fears that her true lover 
does not go too far away from her to be LOST.'

King said, 'I don't know, for 
how many times, you have 
fallen in love in your LIFE; 
but, had you got married, your 
life partner would have felt 
herself as a lucky WIFE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment