Monday, April 27, 2020

I CANCELLED THE CALL AND TO THAT FAKE CALLER, I SAID NOTHING !!!

"CUSTOMER: 'Hello ! Actually, yesterday, I 
got a phone call asking me to provide my 
ATM Card, bank account details 
and an 'One Time PASSWORD'; 
I had a doubt that whether the bank officials 
really need to know so many details to 
change my 'EMI repayment schedule' 
from next month ONWARD' ? 
I cancelled the call and to that 
fake caller, I said NOTHING; 
I called you to know, if there is any such 
banking procedure in this THING.'

BANKER: 'Message us the 
mobile number from where that 
fake caller has made the CALL; 
we will give the number to the cyber cell to 
get the caller location, the SIM owner name 
and other information OVERALL. 
In 90% cases, a fake caller never calls 
back from the same mobile number which 
he used before to call any online mobile 
banking or Internet Banking USER; 
never do online shopping in any cyber cafe; 
even at your mobile or laptop, after any online 
transaction, always clear 'history', 'saved 
passwords' and 'temporary files' of BROWSER. 
For any salaried person 
like you, there will be 
no EMI RELAXATION; 
for the loan accounts of poor farmers and 
daily workers only, there may be some 
temporary technical UPGRADATION. 
To provide new ATM Cards, 
a reputed PSU Bank went for 
old ATM Cards DEACTIVATION; 
at that time also, so many 
customers received fake calls 
for new ATM Card ACTIVATION. 
Even some emails are coming regarding 
the deadly virus, don't open it, just 
mark those emails as 'SPAM'; 
avoid conference calls with third party 
software, as hackers may get access 
to any WEBCAM.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment