Wednesday, April 22, 2020

ON 22ND APRIL 2020, THE REVOLUTION OF 'EARTH DAY' COMPLETED ITS 50 YEARS !!!

"GREY PARROT: 'Do you know, 
what is the date TODAY ? 
on every 22nd April, worldwide, 
it is regarded as the 'Earth DAY'. 
I was just on a round in the 
village school nearby, and I 
heard something with my EARS; 
that on 22nd April 2020, that is, 
today itself, the revolution of 
'Earth Day' completed its 50 YEARS.'

KAPOK TREE: 'What a 50th 
Anniversary it has BEEN; 
due to a virus, the world is becoming quite 
pollution free, for a long time, it was UNSEEN.'

HOWLER MONKEY: 'Oh ! Yeah ! But, this time, 
it has not come from monkeys like US; 
humans are saying that from 
the bats, came the VIRUS. 
Humans have hunted and ate so many 
types of monkeys and paid the PRICE; 
if humans also stop eating bats, then 
for the human race, it will be very NICE.'

GREY PARROT: 'If I ever see you 
targeting to eat my EGGS; 
then I will request that big eagle of this 
jungle to eat all the meats of your LEGS.'

KAPOK TREE: 'Don't fight 
among yourselves, 
maintain peace HERE; 
so many coffins are in demand now; I am 
tensed that to cut me down, humans may 
come someday from SOMEWHERE.'

HOWLER MONKEY: 'You are the 
tallest tree of 
this jungle to be able 
to watch EVERYTHING; 
just signal us during danger times, we will 
all sit on your trunks, we will call gorillas too, 
the humans will be forced to 
go back doing NOTHING."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment