Saturday, April 4, 2020

I FEEL AS IF A RIVER IS FLOWING OUT OF MY HEAD, AS I SWEAT TOO MUCH !!!

"GIRL:'When you got selected in IBS, 
Chennai, you applied for IBS, Kolkata; when 
you were given posting in Chennai by Canara 
Bank, you applied for Kolkata, why SO ? 
Recently, Allahabad Bank got merged with 
Indian Bank, so, if in future, your posting 
is given in Chennai, will you again 
apply for Kolkata ALSO ?'

BOY: 'I love South Indian foods, 
and the word, 'Chennai' is not 
allergic to me as SUCH; 
but, in any hot and humid weather 
conditions, I feel as if a river is flowing 
out of my head, as I sweat too MUCH.'

GIRL: 'Ok, I got it ! I don't know other than 
South Indian dishes, which other 
food items you really like to EAT; 
but, people do sweat when they eat too 
spicy foods, but, in your case, I think you 
must avoid eating too much red MEAT. 
Maybe, in future, there can be some 
blood pressure related problems, 
that you may FACE; 
but, you were in Hyderabad for  2 years, 
have you not sweated there too much in 
that competitive corporate rat RACE ?'

BOY: 'The climate of Hyderabad City is 
dry hot, not too much HUMIDITY; 
and its cosmopolitan culture has improved 
the standards of its living QUALITY. 
I would prefer a posting at any 
Hill station, where I will not SWEAT; 
for me, the winter season and any 
cool weather is just PERFECT.'

GIRL: 'When at a very 
cold temperature, you will 
see ice EVERYWHERE; 
then, you will also say that the tropical 
climate is better, oh ! no ! so cold, 
take me out of HERE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment