Monday, April 27, 2020

IN THIS WORLD, EVERYONE IS A HUNTER HERE; EITHER YOU HUNT OR GET HUNTED, SO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT ANY FEAR !!!

"BLACK BIG ANT: 'You don't harm us too 
much, but, you always look so HUNGRY; 
the moment all these small insects 
see you, they become so ANGRY.'

LIZARD: 'Why blame me, 
I have to eat THEM; 
that's the cycle of life, 
that's the survival GAME.'

COCKROACH: 'Oh ! No ! I have 
entered a wrong ZONE; 
don't eat me, oh ! lizard, I will not 
come here again, just leave me ALONE.'

MOSQUITO: 'See the fun ! The lizard is 
chasing the COCKROACH; 
really, while hunting, these lizards 
show so much aggressive APPROACH. 
Lizards must 
also start eating 
the spiders TOO; 
due to those fine spider webs, a 
spider manages to trap mosquitoes 
everyday, at least, one or TWO.'

SMALL BLACK ANT: 'When cockroaches 
or spiders die, we become so BUSY; 
as to store their body parts in our
secret food store house, is not so EASY.' 

SPIDER: 'In this world, everyone 
is a hunter HERE; 
either you hunt or get hunted, so live 
your life without any FEAR.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment