Thursday, April 2, 2020

'LIKHTE LIKHTE LOVE HO JAAYE' AND THE TYPING OF WORDS WENT ON AND ON !!!

"In the 'Soft Skills' class of 
'ICFAI Business School', Kolkata, 
I wrote my first ever movie review 
as 'writing' has always 
been one of my HOBBIES; 
in 2007, we were given a homework to 
write something about just anything, so, 
I wrote about Utpal Dutta and Amol Palekar 
starrer, 'Golmaal' film which is still 
one of my favourite comedy MOVIES. 
In our childhood days, with 'Artex 
fountain pen', I used to write DIARIES; 
in those pages, there were basically 
some fairytales and weird STORIES; 
in 2016, suddenly, don't know what 
happened, I started to write POETRIES. 
The advertising tagline of 'Rotomac' was 
'Likhte likhte love ho jaaye' featuring 
Kunal Khemu and Raveena TANDON; 
I was writing in 'blogspot' and 'mouthshut' 
websites, though, no pens required, but, 
still, the typing of words went on and ON. 
Sachin Tendulkar in 
the advertisement 
of 'Reynolds' used to say, 
'Blue and White, ready to WRITE'; 
the advertisement tagline of 'Cello Butterflo' 
was 'Itna smooth, ki likhe san sananan sain 
sain', that's why, a fan of 'Pankaj Udhaas' 
wrote so many letters OVERNIGHT. 
Therefore, 'Passion' is the best driving 
force of any research, invention, 
innovation, discovery and creativity 
to win several GAMES; 
and 'Passion' also motivates you to 
march forward rapidly as you can see 
that in 2020 itself, I have completed 
writing 1000 POEMS."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment