Saturday, November 2, 2019

O NAGMA, O NAGMA; YOU ALWAYS EXCITE MY BODY'S 'LOVE-MAGMA' !!!

'O Nagma, 
O NAGMA; 
you always excite 
my body's 'LOVE-MAGMA'; 
don't do 
so much DRAMA; 
you also love me, 
I know, o my NAGMA. 
You are the one to activate 
my body's 'LOVE-LAVA; 
love is not as complex as 
'C++', '.NET' or 'JAVA'. 
Let us get MARRIED; 
fix a date to WED. 
The marriage location will 
remain a top SECRET; 
only you agree to it, 
as everything is well SET. 
After marriage, 
a secret HONEYMOON; 
within a year, a new little 
guest will come SOON. 
Your parents are 
so SUPERSTITIOUS; 
and your elder brother's 
psychology is highly SUSPICIOUS. 
Your parents still believe in 
caste system and HOROSCOPE; 
but, I am as modern as you, 
don't lose HOPE. 
You select a secret 
wedding LOCATION; 
we will stay there 
as tourists on a VACATION. 
From there only, we will go to 
our honeymoon DESTINATION; 
for true lovers like us, the word, 
'Love' has no exact DEFINITION. 
By the time, your family members 
do any trouble or HUNGAMA; 
you will be my beloved wife, 
o my sweet NAGMA."- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment