Friday, March 27, 2020

LIKE YOU, YOUR DAUGHTER IS ALSO FOND OF DRAMABAAJI; LET US START THE DRAMA IN OUR HOUSE, COME ON MY SWEET HUBBY, MY SWEET PAA JI !!!

"DADDY: 'No ! No ! Don't go outside ! 
Oh ! Look at your hairs, use shampoo 
tomorrow, don't keep those long NAILS; 
stay inside the house for 21 days, as 
there is a demon outside, let me tell 
you some good FAIRYTALES.'

DAUGHTER: 'No ! No ! Papa ! I have a 
different idea, from this story book, let us 
do drama by reading the DIALOGUES; 
or maybe, we can 
do drama on some 
of your funny BLOGS.'

MOMMY: 'Ha ha ha, your 
daughter is like you only, 
she is also fond of 
all those DRAMABAAZI; 
yes, let us do a drama inside our house, 
I like the idea, don't think too much, 
let us start the drama, my hubby, 
my sweet PAA JI.''- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment