Friday, March 27, 2020

SELL THE GOOD QUALITY MILK TO YOUR NEIGHBOURS AT A FAIR PRICE; IT WILL BE A GOOD DISTRIBUTION OF MILK, BESIDES PULSES, WHEAT AND RICE !!!

"CRANE: 'Oh ! My sweet friend, 
you are grazing lonely 
in this green field TODAY; 
are you also maintaining 
'Social Distancing' like the 
humans are doing EVERYDAY.'

COW: 'No, nothing like that, 
I am feeling very SAD; 
as the time of the humans 
are really going BAD.'

CRANE: 'Oho ! my best friend, let me 
sit on your back, you look so UPSET; 
look at the orange coloured Sun in the 
western sky, what a beautiful SUNSET !'

COW: 'You are my best friend, 
let me share with you, my CONCERNS; 
generally, by selling my milk, 
my master EARNS; 
but, due to 'Lockdown', 
no sweets shops 
are taking my MILK; 
if my master becomes poorer, then, 
my master may even sell me 
and my calf to someone, I THINK.'

CRANE: 'Many superstitious people were 
too concerned about your urine, but not 
concerned about your milk, 
how funny indeed it IS; 
why your master is not approaching any big 
dairy companies like 'Amul' 'Mother Dairy' 
and 'Metro Dairy' which are having bigger 
and modernized milk storage FACILITIES ! 
Maybe, your master can also 
sell the good quality milk to 
his neighbours at a fair PRICE; 
it will also be a good 
distribution of milk; besides pulses, 
wheat and RICE.'"- Arindam Sain

No comments:

Post a Comment